Monday, October 02, 2006

Suffering Jets fans

Yes. I am a J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS fan. I have been ever since I was little, and of course it can be quite frustrating. The loss to the Colts yesterday hurt, especially because the Jets could have easily won the game. I think that coach Mangini is the best thing to happen to the Jets in a long time. He is aggressive, and is not worried about what people think. I amglad he went for it on 4th down, and I agree with his reasoning. I am just not sure I would have called a pass there, but it is what it is. The Jets wiill porbably not make the playoffs this year, but it will be interesting to see how the year ends up. It will be much more fun to watch this year compared to last.

Finally, one of the reasons the Jets are so much improved is that Pennington is all the way back. It is good to see one of the game's good guys play so well (especially in contrast to that thug Haynesworth who should be gone for the season, not 5 games). If it weren't for his injuries, he would be talked about in the same breath as Brady and Manning. I just hope he can make it through the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home